Alfawhey from Homeomart brings you a unique whey protein with the goodness of Alfalfa for the first time in India. The goodness of 100% vegetarian whey protein from Hilmar California now gets a powerful boost from Alfalfa, a super food loaded with Iron, Magnesium, Calcium and other minerals. The result is a one of its kind bodybuilding supplement that improves better absorption through improved digestion and strengthens body frame with Calcium, Magnesium etc to support bulky muscle mass. Buy top whey protein powder online at India’s No.1 Homeopathy medicine store.
Why Homeopathy for Bodybuilding, Weight Gain?
- The homeo herbal extracts in homeopathy Weight gain supplements work wonders on toning up your digestion enabling you to take more calories naturally
- Homeopathic weight gain formula provides you a balanced nutrition, since the digestive system and liver have to work in optimal way to enhance your metabolic activity to take on all that extra calories
- You want to gain muscle and not fat, and this where Alfalfa is your perfect choice! This herb is well known for its unique property of adding muscle tissue without adding fat. You get a well toned body minus the flab which is the ideal goal of bodybuilding
- Homeopathic supplements are the safest way to weight gain, they do not carry any side effects . Since it is a constitutional remedy there is no unpleasant effects like cushing syndrome (which causes weight gain in the lower back and belly) which happens when you take synthesized non natural weight gain supplements.
- Homeopathic Weight gain supplements comes in a variety of forms; Tonics, drops, Powder, Malt, Tablets that are economical & cost effective as compared to other regular branded products
Why Alfawhey Protein Powder is unique?
Alfawhey comes with whey protein made at the world’s largest single-site cheese and whey manufacturing facility in Texas United states, backed by the trusted goodness quality seal (GFSI). The whey conforms to GMP, HACCP and non GMO standards. It is EU conforming, Kosher and Halal, and the milk supply is certified BSE-free. Hilmar Dairy farmers rely on nutrition experts for advice on feeding their cows. Dairy nutritionists recommend scientifically formulated and balanced diets for each stage of life that consist of hay, grains and other vitamins and minerals
- Instantised, soluble milk protein manufactured from fresh cheese whey using an cross flow filtration process. Hallal & Kosher certified
- Soluble over wide pH range & wide dispersability
- High Nutrition value (refer whey nutrition chart) for better bodybuilding support
- Quality tested for chemical, sensory and microbial parameters using international standards
- Loaded with essential energy & amino acids
- 100 % Vegetarian
AlfaWhey Protein Benefits:
- The Best source of natural protein after Colostrum – the first, and most important “Mothers Milk”.
- Provides you rich dairy protein for lean body weight & support body building regimen through lesser Fats and Carbs
- The protein comes from cheese (casein) which is a good protein and digests well over extended periods, making it great for before bed when you’re about to fast for 8+ hours
- Bodybuilding experts recommended fast acting protein like Alfawhey since it has a higher protein content and is lower in Carbohydrates, Lactose and Fat
- Contains essential & non essential Amino acids (branched Chain Amino Acids or BCAAs are held in high regard in bodybuilding) are building blocks of protein and may help support endurance during workouts, boost muscle recovery, and enhance fitness
|Whey Nutrition Analysis|
|Energy from fat (kJ/100g)||266|
|Total Sugars (lactose)(g/100g)||6.1|
|Saturated fat (g/100g)||5.1|
|Trans fat (g/100g)||0.2|
|Vitamin A (g/100g)||23|
|Vitamin A (IU/100g)||76|
|Saturated Fatty Acid||2.0|
|Amino Acid Profile||Per 100 gm of Protein|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Aspartic Acid||8.7 g|
|Glutamic Acid||4.2 g|
Alfalfa Health Benefits:
- Alfalfa is the most potent of foods, in fact it is known as the ‘father of all foods’ and is a biologically super active herb.
- It favorably influences nutrition by toning up the appetite and digestion, improves vigor
- It is a rich source of natural minerals, natural amino acids and other potent herbal ingredients that stimulate general mental and physical health (refer Alfalfa Nutrition chart)
- Provides a great tonic effect for all ages in conditions of anemia, loss of appetite, convalescence, especially after debilitating fevers or surgical operations, pregnancy, loss of weight and in growing children
- Alfalfa supports your muscle development plan by providing essential nutrients to bones, spine so that a robust skeletal system can sustain extra muscle mass on the body. This is a pre-requisite for sustained bodybuilding
- Clinically proven benefits of stronger immunity
|Alfalfa Nutrition Facts||Serving Size 33 g|
|Amount Per Serving||Calories 8, Calories from Fat 2|
|Vitamins||Amounts Per Selected Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C||2.7 mg||5%|
|Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol)||0.0mg||0%|
|Vitamin K||10.1 mcg||13%|
|Vitamin B6||0.0 mg||1%|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.2 mg||2%|
|Minerals Amounts Per Selected Serving||%DV|
Other Benefits of Alfawhey
- The modern fast paced living, changing lifestyles and poor eating habits needs the right mix of energy and nutrients for general well being. Alfawhey provides you the optimum mix of Calories & Nutrition.
- Alfawhey is ideal for people suffering loss of muscle mass due to natural process of aging. Sarcopenia or muscle loss due to aging, starts as early as age 20
- Great Nutritional support for those who suffer from Cachexia (weakness and wasting of the body due to severe chronic illness)
- Speeds convalescence – patients who have lost body mass due to immobility, or those recovering from extended bed rest should go for Alfawhey to gain necessary body weight
- Ideal for bodybuilding enthusiasts since the goodness of alfalfa helps stimulate protein synthesis faster and therefore facilitate recovery from muscle wear & tear. It brings in added minerals that you wont find in other regular whey supplements
Dosage: Mix 1-2 serving (scoops) with 200ml of warm milk, juice or water in a glass or shaker cup. Use between major meals and before or after exercise. Not more than 5 servings in a day.
Presentation: 500 Gms
Storage: Store in Cool, dry & Odor free environment
RATE/PRICE: Rs.775/- (Buy Online!!)