Get a wide range of best homeopathy medicine for piles (haemorrhoids) and fissures in the form of pills, drops, cream, tablets from leading companies like SBL, Dr.Reckeweg, etc. Homeopathy offers a credible, enduring cure for piles, fissures, fistula, etc because it is safe, reliable and free of side effects.
People do not consider homeopathy medicine for piles at its early stages and this is one of the reasons why they end up under a surgeon’s knife. Because homeopathy can help in the complete recovery of piles and the sooner the treatment better are the chances of a complete recovery. Homeopathy helps you make the vein valves stronger which is correlated to the disturbances of the venous system thereby helping your quick recovery. The treatment moreover is entirely safe, gentle and the cure of piles is mostly permanent.
What are Piles?
Hemorrhoids or piles (Bawasir in Hindi) are vascular swellings of the tissues of anus and rectum. It is a problem very common in adults both men and women. They are results of excessive straining for stool as if in constipation. Sometimes they can be due to portal hypertension. It is engorged, enlarged and inflamed blood vessels in or around the lower portion of the rectum and at the anus. Haemorrhoids are classified into two general categories: Internal and External.
Internal haemorrhoids lie inside the rectum and are difficult to see with the naked eye or feel with hand. They don’t usually hurt because there are less pain-sensing nerves in the rectum. Bleeding may be the only sign in many cases. Sometimes internal haemorrhoids prolapse or enlarge and protrude outside the anal sphincter. In that case, it may be seen outside or felt with the hand as moist, pink pads of skin that are pinker than the surrounding area. Prolapsed hemorrhoids may hurt because they become irritated by rubbing from clothing and sitting. They usually recede into the rectum on their own; it can be even gently pushed back into place.
External haemorrhoids lie within the anus and are often uncomfortable. If an external hemorrhoid prolapse to the outside (usually in the course of passing a stool), it can be seen or felt. Blood clots sometimes form within prolapsed external haemorrhoids, causing an extremely painful condition called thrombosis. When external hemorrhoid becomes thrombosed, it can look rather frightening, turning purple or blue, and could possibly bleed. Despite their appearance, thrombosed haemorrhoids are usually not serious and will resolve themselves in about a week. If the pain is unbearable, the thrombosed hemorrhoid can be removed with surgery, which stops the pain.
Homeopathy medicine for piles treats both internal and external cases. Hemorrhoids (piles) often result from straining to have a bowel movement. Pile, fissures with severe burning pain results from constipation, habits like constant sitting in one position, overeating of fast food, etc. Managing interventions involve high fiber diet, avoidance of straining use of medication to relieve pain, lower the inflammation and strengthening the venous walls
Survey on Piles cases
One study in India showed that approximately 80% of the cases are in the 21-50 year age group, the percentage of males and females was 67% and 33% respectively. Due to internal pressure, internal hemorrhoids tend to congest, bleed and eventually prolapse, while in external hemorrhoids painful thrombosis may develop. The study further suggests that constipation, spicy food, and straining are the main causes in 62% of cases. Alcohol, emotional stress or sedentary habits have also been reported to be predisposing factors for hemorrhoids.
Cure for Piles
Piles or hemorrhoids usually disappear on their own after some time. Treatment using homeopathy medicine for piles during such time can help reduce itching and discomfort. Piles medicine is recommended by doctors based on the stage of piles. Most of the hemorrhoids can be treated using the following methods: Over-the-counter topical treatments like creams, ointments (relieve any swelling and discomfort). Laxatives (for general constipation), Painkillers (like paracetamol) non-surgical procedures such as sclerotherapy and banding (if the piles have developed above the dentate line), may be recommended. Around 1 in every 10 people with the condition will eventually need surgery. Managing interventions involve high fiber diets, avoidance of straining in toilet, use of medication to relieve pain, lower the inflammation and strengthening the venous walls.
Homeopathic medicine for bleeding piles
Homeopaths consider Hamamelis as an effective homeopathic medicine for Bleeding piles . It is a top-grade remedy for venous congestions(overfilling and distention of the veins with blood as a result of mechanical obstruction) and bleeding tendencies. It is very effective in controlling hemorrhages (enlarged veins can rupture and bleed, causing rectal bleeding). Dr Gopi says” It can be used confidently with great results in bleeding piles. Piles that bleed profusely require Hamamelis without a second thought”.
Other homeopathic medicines for bleeding piles are Mucuna Q, Millefolium, Nitric Acid (for rectal bleeding in anal fissures), Merc Sol for bleeding due to ulcers in colon, Natrum Mur Biochemic salt for rectal bleeding due to constipation/hard stools, Crotalus Horridus for dark rectal bleeding in case of case of piles, dysentery, ulcers of the intestine, Merc Corr for rectal bleeding with mucus in stool and cutting colicky abdominal pains. Nux Vomica is significant medicine for managing cases of bleeding per rectum accompanied with frequent urging for stool.
Homeopathy medicine for piles: Top 10 Homeopathy Single Remedies
- Arsenicum alb. (tds): Hemorrhoids burn-like fire. Burning is relieved by sitting in hot water. Skin around anus ulcerated.
- Apis mel. (tds): Hemorrhoids with stinging pain as if from the bite of honey bees and after confinement.
- Calcarea flour (qid): Internal piles with constipation and backache. Much flatus in the colon. Bleeding piles with itching of anus, worse during pregnancy.
- Collinsonia Can. (tds): Sensation of sharp sticks in the rectum. Sense of construction. Painful, bleeding piles or blind piles. Hemorrhoids with most obstinate constipation. Constipation and piles during pregnancy-alternating with diarrhea.
- Aesculus Hippocastanum: Excellent remedy for hemorrhoids, blind or bleeding with sharp pains. Burning in anus with constipation. Usually 200 potency is recommended
- Hamamelis (tds): Hemorrhoids after confinement. Blood dark, profuse with soreness in the rectum, great weakness after bleeding.
- Hypericum 1x (qid): For Bleeding piles it is a very specific remedy.
- Kalium carb. (tds): Piles relieved by hard pressure like sitting on a horseback without a saddle. Hemorrhoids are large and swollen. Piles after child birth.
- Millefolium (tds): Bleeding hemorrhoids. Blood bright red. Works better in tincture-5 drops a dose, thrice daily.
- Mimosa p. 1x (tds): A single dose of 1x or 6x cures external piles. Its leaves made into a poultice with oil and tied on the anus causes immediate relief in pain and also causes receding of piles.
Other Homeopathic Single Remedies indicated for Piles are
- Mucuna Q (tds) 1-2 drops in a little water: One drop a dose is very near specific for bleeding piles. 4 doses will arrest the disease. If it does no good, use the following.
- Nitricum acidum, Sedum acre (tds): Hemorrhoids and fissures at the same time.
- Paeonia off (tds): This is given for piles and fissures of anus occurring together. Burning in the anus.
- Podophyllum (tds): Internal and external piles. Prolapse of rectum. Constipation with hard, dry, difficult and whitish stools or constipation alternating with diarrhea.
- Staphysagria (bd): Reappearance of piles after some time of their operation.
- Sulphur 30/morning (hs), Nux vomica/night (hs), Aesculus hip/ afternoon (hs): A dose of Sulphur in the morning and a dose of Aesculus at noon will cure piles, blind or bleeding in a short time.
- Nux Vomica is good for piles as a result of the congestion of the portal system and is often prescribed with sulphur in 30, 200 potency
Homeopathy medicine for piles: Top 10 Specialty Homeopathy medicines
- Dr.Reckeweg R13 Hemorrhoidal (Piles) Drops from Dr Reckeweg and Co, Germany homeopathic drops which is a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs. It contains ingredients like acidum nitricum, aesculus hipp, collinsonia can etc, indicated for their ability to address hemorrhoids, pains, itching, bleeding, anal fissure (narrow opening made by cracking or splitting). It is also indicated for the symptoms like anal skin that becomes rough and inflamed with blisters (eczema) and plethora (excess of a bodily fluid, particularly blood). Available in 22ml drop form
- Schwabe Aesculus Pentarkan Tablets for Hemorrhoids: Acts on blind or bleeding hemorrhoids with sharp shooting pains. Useful in vascular engorgement in piles. Also effective in varicose veins and problems associated with it.. Contains 10% of aesculus hippocastanum MT. Alleviates the symptoms of hemorrhoids such as sharp and shooting pains.
- Topi Aesculus Cream. Aesculus hipocastanum has long been used in homeopathy for the treatment of bleeding and non bleeding hemorrhoids. Supportive treatment of hemorrhoids (Piles).
- Adel 2 Apo-Ham Drops from Adel Madaus Germany are effective homeopathic remedy for piles that are a proprietary blend of several homeopathic ingredients like acidum nitricum, anacardium etc., selected for their ability to address burning, inflammation and bleeding of piles (hemorrhoids). It is also indicated for the symptom of curing discharge from the anal canal i.e. back passage. Available in 20ml drop form
- Blooume 18 (Hemosan Drops) from Bioforce is a Swiss homeopathy formulation used for symptoms associated with piles. Available in 30ml drop form
- Pilen Drops from Medisynth is indicated for hemorrhoids of any kind whether internal or external, bleeding or non bleeding. It relieves pain and reduces constipation. Available in 30gms in drop and 25gms pills form.
- Wheezal WL 28 Piles Drops from Wheezal is a homeopathic medicine that dissolves and shrinks piles masses and lumps. Available in 30ml drop form
- Allen Pilohip Syrup from Allen is a homeopathic remedy for Bleeding Painful, Burning, Itching, Blind and External Piles, Fissures, Bleeding from Rectum, Organic or Idiopathic. Available in 100ml
- SBL FP Tabs from SBL is a proven homeopathic remedy for fissures and piles. It acts as anti haemorrhagic agent and has pain relieving properties giving soothing effect. FP tabs has pain relieving, anti constipatory and haemostatic properties which help in curing anal fissures and piles. Available in 25gm tablets form
- Pilgo Tablets from Bakson Special compound tablet- “PILGO” acts most marked on lower bowels. Eases engorged Hemorrhoids veins. Relieves piles (bind/bleeding), fissures of anus, worm infestation. Available in 100gm and 250gm drop form.
Other Specialty Homeopathy medicines for Piles are as follows
Blooume 72 from Bioforce, Piles Salbe (Blooume 72) is a cream based ointment that offers a safe, natural and effective method to treat piles. It is useful in cases of internal and external piles with burning Itching & bleeding. Size: 20gm
Dr Raj Pilecare Tablets from Dr raj is a homeopathic formulation for treatment of haemorrhoids. Available in 25gm.
BHP Haemor Rid Syrup is indicated for piles bleeding or blind, fistula etc. it eminently rids the system of the much harassing ailment called piles. Available in 100ml
Homeopathy medicine for piles: Top Homeopathic Mother Tinctures
Aegle Folia: A homoeopathic tincture is made from the leaf. It is covered by Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of India. It is known for its therapeutic value for bleeding piles; diarrhea; dysentery; fever with dropsy and impotency. Q. 1x, 3x, and higher. It is made from tannic acid, which is also known as digallic acid
Cynodon Dactylon: A homeopathic tincture is made from the whole plant It contains a chemical which has blood coagulation properties. Infusion of root is used for stopping bleeding from piles. Q. 1x and 3x.
Piles treatment at home – useful tips
- All problems of the digestive system find their roots in an improper diet. Avoid fast food, packaged foods, east freshly cooked food that is satvik in nature and suited to climatic conditions of your region.
- Include whole grain rotis & chapatis in diet to avoid constipation
- Soak dry figs overnight and consume them by crushing in the morning alongwith water. Twice a day consume grated radish with a spoon of honey
- One can apply the paste of the root of bitter gourd on the piles for relief. A decoction of sesame seeds is also beneficial. Boil 20 gms of sesame seeds in 31/2 cups of water and boil it to a third volume. Now grind the seeds & mix with butter and serve the patient
- Wheat germ juice helps remove toxins from the intestine, one must drink fresh wheat germ juice early in the morning daily
Watch our Video on Top Homeopathic treatment for Piles here