People do not consider homeopathy medicine for piles at its early stages and this is one of the reason why they end up under a surgeon’s knife. Because homeopathy can help in the complete recovery of piles and the sooner the treatment better are the chances of a complete recovery. Homeopathy helps make the vein valves stronger which is correlated to the disturbances of venous system thereby helping quicker recovery. The treatment moreover is entirely safe, gentle and the cure of piles is mostly permanent
What is Piles? Hemorrhoids or piles (Bawaseer in Hindi) are vascular swelling of the tissues of anus and rectum. It is a problem very common in adults both men and women. They are results of excessive straining for stool as if in constipation. Sometimes they can be due to portal hypertension. It is engorged, enlarged and inflamed blood vessels in or around the lower portion of the rectum and at anus. Internal hemorrhoids (piles) arise from congestion of plexus of superior hemorrhoid veins, external hemorrhoids (piles) arise from the inferior hemorrhoid veins. This may hand outside the anus. It may be of a size of a pea or large protrusions in chronic cases. Homeopathy medicine for piles treats both internal and external cases. Hemorrhoids (piles) often result from straining to have a bowel movement. Pile, fissures with severe burning pain results from constipation, habits like constant sitting in one position, over eating of fast food etc. Managing interventions involve high fiber diet, avoidance of straining use of medication to relieve pain, lower the inflammation and strengthening the venous walls
Survey on Piles cases: One study in India showed that approximately 80% of the cases are in the 21-50 year age group, the percentage of males and females was 67% and 33% respectively. Due to internal pressure, internal hemorrhoids tend to congest, bleed and eventually prolapse, while in external hemorrhoids painful thrombosis may develop. The study further suggests that constipation, spicy food and straining are the main causes in 62% of cases. Alcohol, emotional stress or sedentary habits have also been reported to be predisposing factors for hemorrhoids.
Piles Cure: Piles or hemorrhoids usually disappear on their own after some time. Piles treatment especially homeopathy medicine for piles during such time can help reduce itching and discomfort. Piles medicine is recommended by doctors based on the stage of piles. Most of the hemorrhoids can be treated using the following methods: Over-the-counter topical treatments like creams, ointments (relieve any swelling and discomfort). Laxatives (for general constipation), Painkillers (like paracetamol) non-surgical procedures such as sclerotherapy and banding (if the piles have developed above the dentate line), may be recommended. Around 1 in every 10 people with the condition will eventually need surgery. Managing interventions involve high fiber diets, avoidance of straining in toilet, use of medication to relieve pain, lower the inflammation and strengthening the venous walls.
Homeopathy medicine for piles: Top 10 Homeopathy Single Remedies
- Arsenicum alb. (tds): Hemorrhoids burn-like fire. Burning is relieved by sitting in hot water. Skin around anus ulcerated.
- Apis mel. (tds): Hemorrhoids with stinging pain as if from the bite of honey bees and after confinement.
- Calcarea flour (qid): Internal piles with constipation and backache. Much flatus in the colon. Bleeding piles with itching of anus, worse during pregnancy.
- Collinsonia can. (tds): Sensation of sharp sticks in the rectum. Sense of construction. Painful, bleeding piles or blind piles. Hemorrhoids with most obstinate constipation. Constipation and piles during pregnancy-alternating with diarrhea.
- Ficus rel. Q (qid) Ficus ind. Q (qid) 5 drops in ½ cup of water: Either of the remedies maybe tried if Mucuna fails. This will stop bleeding after about 4 doses of 5 drops each. Blood should be bright red.
- Hamamelis (tds): Hemorrhoids after confinement. Blood dark, profuse with soreness in the rectum, great weakness after bleeding.
- Hypericum 1x (qid): Bleeding piles. It is a very specific remedy.
- Kalium carb. (tds): Piles relieved by hard pressure like sitting on a horseback without a saddle. Hemorrhoids are large and swollen. Piles after child birth.
- Millefolium (tds): Bleeding hemorrhoids. Blood bright red. Works better in tincture-5 drops a dose, thrice daily.
- Mimosa p. 1x (tds): A single dose of 1x or 6x cures external piles. Its leaves made into a poultice with oil and tied on the anus causes immediate relief in pain and also causes receding of piles.
Other Homeopathic Single Remedies indicated for Piles are
- Mucuna Q (tds) 1-2 drops in a little water: One drop a dose is very near specific for bleeding piles. 4 doses will arrest the disease. If it does no good, use the following.
- Nitricum acidum, Sedum acre (tds): Hemorrhoids and fissures at the same time.
- Paeonia off. (tds): This is given for piles and fissures of anus occurring together. Burning in the anus.
- Podophyllum (tds): Internal and external piles. Prolapse of rectum. Constipation with hard, dry, difficult and whitish stools or constipation alternating with diarrhea.
- Staphysagria (bd): Reappearance of piles after some time of their operation.
- Sulphur 30/morning (hs), Nux vomica/night (hs), Aesculus hip/ afternoon (hs): A dose of Sulphur in the morning and a dose of Aesculus at noon will cure piles, blind or bleeding in a short time.
Homeopathy medicine for piles: Top 10 Specialty Homeopathy medicines
- Dr.Reckeweg R13 Hemorrhoidal (Piles) Drops from Dr Reckeweg and Co, Germany homeopathic drops which is a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs. It contains ingredients like acidum nitricum, aesculus hipp, collinsonia can etc, indicated for their ability to address hemorrhoids, pains, itching, bleeding, anal fissure (narrow opening made by cracking or splitting). It is also indicated for the symptoms like anal skin that becomes rough and inflamed with blisters (eczema) and plethora (excess of a bodily fluid, particularly blood). Available in 22ml drop form
- Aesculus Pentarkan Hemorrhoids: Don’t let itchy and bleeding piles and various veins take away the comfort of your patient. Acts on blind or bleeding hemorrhoids with sharp shooting pains. Useful in vascular engorgement in piles. Also effective in varicose veins and problems associated with it.. Contains 10% of aesculus hippocastanum MT. Alleviates the symptoms of hemorrhoids such as sharp and shooting pains.
- Topi Aesculus Cream. Aesculus hipocastanum has long been used in homeopathy for the treatment of bleeding and non bleeding hemorrhoids. Supportive treatment of hemorrhoids (Piles).
- Adel 2 Apo-Ham Drops from Adel Madaus Germany are effective homeopathic remedy for piles that are a proprietary blend of several homeopathic ingredients like acidum nitricum, anacardium etc., selected for their ability to address burning, inflammation and bleeding of piles (hemorrhoids). It is also indicated for the symptom of curing discharge from the anal canal i.e. back passage. Available in 20ml drop form
- Blooume 18 (Hemosan Drops) from Bioforce used for symptoms associated with piles. Available in 30ml drop form
- Pilen Drops from Medisynth is indicated for hemorrhoids of any kind whether internal or external, bleeding or non bleeding. It relieves pain and reduces constipation. Available in 30 gms in drop and 25 gms pills form
- HC-2 Aesculus Complex Tablet (for Piles) from Haslab (HSL) is indicated for hemorrhoids with stinging and pressure in anus, chronic cases of venous congestion causing dilatation of blood vessels or external piles as well as fissures of anus, often in connection with chronic constipation with typical pains in the lumbar and sarcals regions. Discomforts associated with intermittent prostatic enlargement. Available in 20gm and 450gm tablets form
- Dr.Reckeweg-Germany Biochemic Combination Tablets BC – 17 from Dr Reckeweg and Co, Germany is indicated for bleeding haemorrhoids, fissures, backache; it helps in all kinds of piles. Available in 20gm tablets form
- Drox-20 Pilovarin from Haslab (HSL) Drox is a specific disease wise drops from Hahnemann scientific laboratory (India). This genuine, original and pure homeopathic medicine. This genuine, original and pure homeopathic medicine is indicated for piles, itching, pain, anal fissures, prolapsus, varicose eczema, anal eczema. varicosis and varicose ailments, inflammation of veins. Available in 30ml drop form
- Pilgo Tablets from Bakson Special compound tablet- “PILGO” acts most marked on lower bowels. Eases engorged Hemorrhoids veins. Relieves piles (bind/bleeding), fissures of anus, worm infestation. Available in 100gm and 250gm drop form
Other specialty Homeopathy medicine for piles are as follows
TCT No 79-Piles from St.George’s TCT (Tissue Complex Tablets) are very minute doses of the 12 essential minerals required for the body’s proper functioning. St.George TCT No 79 is indicated for hemorrhoid knots, piles of all types, external piles with hurting pains. Piles that are bleeding with or without pain. Available in 30gm tablet form
Blooume 72 from Bioforce Piles is a medical condition of swollen blood vessels in and around the anus or rectum. Piles can subside naturally with proper diet and care but can be supplemented with remedies to reduce itching and discomfort. Homeopathic remedies like Piles Salbe (Blooume 72) offer a safe, natural and effective method to treat piles. It is useful in cases of internal and external piles with burning Itching & bleeding. Available in 20gm cream form
Homeopathy medicine for piles: Top Homeopathic Mother Tinctures
Aegle Folia: A homoeopathic tincture is made from the leaf. It is covered by Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of India. It is knonw for its therapeutic value for bleeding piles; diarrhea; dysentery; fever with dropsy and impotency. Q. 1x, 3x, and higher. It is made from tannic acid, which is also known as digallic acid
Cynodon Dactylon: A homeopathic tincture is made from the whole plant It contains a chemical which has blood coagulation properties. Infusion of root is used for stopping bleeding from piles. Q. 1x and 3x.
Asclepias Curassavica: A homeopathic tincture is made from the whole plant. It is mainly used as laxative, astringent, emetic and styptic. In Indian medicine a preparation from the roots is considered a remedy for piles and gonorrhea
Watch our Video on Top Homeopathic treatment for Piles here