Wheezal Hekla Lava with Calendula is a well formulated dental care tooth powder indicated for Bleeding of gums, Toothaches, Decay of teeth, Neuralgia and Pyorrhoea
Toothpaste or Toothpowder – which is better?
Toothpaste is a relatively new dental cleaning phenomenon, it has traditionally been tooth powders and new study shows that it is better the old way. Why?
1. Toothpaste do not impart shine to teeth because they do not neutralize harmful acids in the mouth, on the other hand they tend to dissolve calcium from tooth enamel because of the acidic nature of the mouth
2. Tooth powders by their formulation are alkaline in nature. This is essential to neutralize all the harmful ingredients in mouth which are dissolved in saliva (acidic). It is well known that saliva is acidic in nature and its pH is between 5.75 and 7.05, and it increases with increasing flow rate up to pH 8.
3. Tooth powders do not contain fluoride, tooth paste do; which is basically harmful if ingested
4. Research has found tooth powder to be more effective at removing plaque than toothpaste
Homeopathic tooth powders like Wheezal Hekla Lava are well formulated and come with goodness of ingredients like Plantago (anti-inflammatory action for toothache, swollen gums, caries), Calendula (anti-inflammatory), Azadirachta/Neem (anti septic) etc
INTRODUCTION: Wheezal Hekla Lava homeopathy remedy is well recommended by dentists to treat gingivitis and loose sockets which are the major problems in old age patients. It’s properties can be explored as a intracanal medicament in root canal treatment as well.
Hekla lava with calendula powder, chlorhexidine gel and calcium hydroxide are obtained. The antibacterial activity of Hekla lava with calendula was tested against the odontogenic bacteria such as Streptococcus mutans and Enterococcus. They were subjected for the anti microbial activity by agar well diffusion method.
INGREDIENTS: Wheezal Hekla Lava Tooth Powder Contains: plantago Q calendula Q calc phos .3x azadirachta indica Q staphysagria Q kreosote Q cal carb 3x hekla lava 3x calc fluor 3x merc cor 3x.1.0 gm. slspowder 8.0gm. m sallcylate 0.4 ml. calcium carbonate base qs to 100gms.
Application Using tooth powder is similar to brushing teeth with toothpaste. Simply wet your toothbrush and dip it into the powder. Or else you can do it the traditional way by using the index finger of your hand
SIZE: 100 gms
RATE: MRP: Rs.85 (Get 10% OFF)
Tips for good oral hygiene
Taking care of your teeth requires more than just using tooth powder. To keep teeth healthier and whiter, try sticking to this dental regimen:
• Brush teeth at least twice a day, morning and night especially after meals.
• Floss and rinse regularly to keeps gums healthy and bacteria at bay.
• Keep up with regular dental check-ups and cleanings to keep your teeth in prime condition.
• Change out your toothbrush every three months or so. Make sure that you clean it thoroughly after each use.