Bhargava Hecklapyrine Tooth Powder relieves pyorrhea characterized by suppuration in the sockets of teeth & discharge of pus.
Introduction: Did you know that a good dental care product contains, no germicides, no bleaching, no preserving agents , moistening or binding agents and, most importantly, no water? Dentists recommend an alkaline, gentle and thorough-acting tooth powder which helps reduce or prevent the formation of tartar. Toothpaste do not impart shine to teeth because they do not neutralize harmful acids in the mouth, on the other hand they tend to dissolve calcium from tooth enamel because of the acidic environment in the mouth
Hecklapyrine tooth powder indications
• Destroys mouth fetid breath
• Guards against common gums inflammation and bleeding, tooth decay
• Makes the gums tissues healthy
• Brings out the natural luster of teeth
Bhargava Hecklapyrine Tooth Powder Contains:
• Hekla lava 3X 18g
• Camphor Q 13 mg
• Menthol Q 0.02ml
• Natrum muriaticum 1X 110mg
• Nux moschata 1X 6mg
• Piper nigrum 1X 270 mg
• Piper longum 1X 2mg
• Plantago major Q 0.02ml
• Thymol Q 7mg Excipients q.s.
Presentation: 100 gm
Manufacturer: Bhargava Phytolab Pvt.Ltd
Storage: Store in cool and dry place
RATE/PRICE: Rs.95 (Buy Online!! Get 5% OFF)
Tips for good oral hygiene
Taking care of your teeth requires more than just using tooth powder. To keep teeth healthier and whiter, try sticking to this dental regimen:
• Brush teeth at least twice a day, morning and night especially after meals.
• Floss and rinse regularly to keeps gums healthy and bacteria at bay.
• Keep up with regular dental check-ups and cleanings to keep your teeth in prime condition.
• Change out your toothbrush every three months or so. Make sure that you clean it thoroughly after each use.
You can also conveniently order Bhargava Hecklapyrine Tooth Powder online by Mail, Phone or Whatsapp (#9686858499)
Online Inquiry Form
If you have any question about Bhargava Homeopathy products or want advise on a medical condition requiring homeopathic treatment, please leave your comment below (in the comments section) and we will respond