Hydropiper is a homeopathic remedy used in menstrual disorders especially in young girls. It is also helpful in reducing stomach pain with flatulence and preventing nausea with pain in the abdomen.
- Decreasing swelling on the inner side of the anus with itching
- Pain and a sense of constriction while passing urine
- Reducing the sharp pain in the back and in the lower abdomen
- Pain in the breast of a shooting nature and treating menstrual delay
- Treating lesions on the legs, especially in females during menopause
Active ingredients: Hydropiper
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.