About Ricinus Communis
Ricinus Communis is also known as castor. Most effective in liver disorders, melasma, bony bump (bunions) and corns; and to dissolve cysts, growths, and warts. Also indicated in constipation, dandruff, gout, orchitis, sciatica, and migraines.
- Liver disorders, melasma, and corms
- Cysts, Warts
- Constipation, dandruff, gout, orchitis, sciatica
- Active ingredients: Ricinus Communis
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Get the goodness of German dilutions in sterile glass bottles. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication
- Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. Size: 2 dram Glass Vials