About Ambra Grisea
Ambra Grisea is suitable for excitable, nervous children and thin, nervous patients. It is a great remedy for the aged, with impairment of all functions, weakness, coldness, and numbness, usually of single parts, fingers, arms, etc.
- Vertigo, with weakness in the head and stomach.
- Belching, with a violent, convulsive cough. Acid eructations, like heartburn.
- Pain in the bladder and rectum at the same time.
- Cramps in hands and fingers
- Menses too early. Profuse, bluish leucorrhea.
- Active ingredients: Ambra Grisea
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Get the goodness of German dilutions in sterile glass bottles. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication
- Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. Size: 2 dram Glass Vials
There are no reviews yet.