About Arsenicum Iodatum
Arsenicum Iodatum is used for treating light-headedness and continuous irritating discharges that are watery and smelly with the membrane being inflamed with angry burns and itches. It is related to common viral infections, swelling of nose tissues, Eustachian tube enlargement, fatty degeneration, middle ear and nose degeneration, breast cancer, feeble heart, and lip epithelioma. It is also helpful in preventing cough discharge together with general and cardiac weakness.
- Helps in relieving light-headedness and vertigo
- Treating recurrent fever, weak and irregular pulses and chronic night sweats
- It reduces chronic throat infections, swollen tonsils, bad smell, thick membrane growth from the mouth to lips, throat burning and glandular movements
- Helps in treating chronic upper abdomen pain, extreme thirst, nausea, and heartburn
- Active ingredients: Arsenicum Iodatum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Get the goodness of German dilutions in sterile glass bottles. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication
- Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. Size: 2 dram Glass Vials
There are no reviews yet.