About Arum Triphyllum
Arum triphyllum is used for colds and swelling (inflammation) of the throat. It is also used to promote sweating and to loosen chest congestion. It is also recommended for providing relief from headache, sore nose, obstructed nose when one has to breathe through the mouth, bleeding nose along with mucus, chapped and burning lips, dirty smelling saliva, swollen glands, and red skin with rashes.
- Provides relief from acridity in all its affections
- Helpful in treating sore nose with acrid mucous
- Helpful in relieving swollen glands
- Treats Reddish skin with bloody rashes
Active ingredients: Arum Triphyllum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician
There are no reviews yet.