About Hydrocotyle Asiatica
Hydrocotyle Asiatica is a homeopathic remedy used in cases of skin diseases when there is no ulceration. It is also used in infections of the uterus with discharges. It is also helpful in cases of pain relating to cancer of the female genitals.
- Reducing pain on the left side of the face especially the cheek-bones
- Preventing itching of the vagina with heat, profuse leucorrhœa of a chronic nature, and dull pain in the lower abdominal region
- Decreasing dry eruptions with thickening and exfoliation in the form of scales
- Reducing itching, dry eruptions on trunk and extremities, palms, and soles
- Excessive sweat and acne of a chronic nature
Active ingredients: Hydrocotyle Asiatica
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.