About Aspidosperma Quebracho
Aspidosperma Quebracho is a homoeopathic remedy for the treatment of issues relating to the respiratory system. It relieves symptoms of asthma and acts as a respiratory tract stimulant. It also relives congestion in the chest and promotes better breathing. It increases the oxygen in the blood and also helps in eliminating carbonic acid.
- It is used for treating disorders associated with the respiratory system
- Highly beneficial for people suffering from asthma and influenza
- It helps in relieving congestion in the chest and prevents frequent coughing
- Helps to promote breathing
- It is also useful in regulating and reducing high blood pressure
- It can also be used to boost libido and in promoting healthy sex drive
- Active ingredients: Aspidosperma Quebracho
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.