About Asclepias Syriaca
Asclepias Syriaca acts mainly on nervous system and urinary organs. It is also beneficial in the case of inflammation of large joints and intermittent, pressing-down uterine pains. Moreover, it assists in the condition of pain in the left side of the chest on deep inspiration.
- It helps to relieve pain in forehead
- Promotes good digestion and removes the sensation of rawness in stomach
- Helps to overcome excessive nausea, with headache, and violent vomiting
- It aids in treating the case of constipation, pain in right side, lower limbs and loss of appetite
- Active ingredients: Asclepias Syriaca
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.