About Aristolochia Serpentaria
Aristolochia Serpentaria is the best homeopathic remedy that acts well on digestive system especially when there is variable appetite. This is also useful for the urinary irritation and genital organs along with increased frequency of micturition
- Helps to cure pain in forehead
- Reduces the excessive salivation with frequent spitting
- Relieves the feeling of dizziness
- Reduces the feeling of or frequent vomiting
- Gives relief from irritation while urinating
- Active ingredients: Aristolochia Serpentaria
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.