About Aranea Diadema
Aranea Diadema is useful in relieving one from pains that have susceptibility to occur during damp or rainy season. Also treats combats fever, bleeding from cough, and during periods for the ladies and even in cases of malaria.
- Relive from the sensations of swelling
- Severe pain, redness and tenderness in joints
- Parasite transmitted by an infected mosquito bite
- Active ingredients: Arnea Diadema
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Get the goodness of German dilutions in sterile glass bottles. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication
- Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. Size: 2 dram Glass Vials