About Ammonium Phosphoricum
Ammonium Phosphoricum is a homeopathic medicine which manages the level of uric acid in the body. It is an efficient remedy for people with joint pains, heaviness in the chest, respiratory problems and other difficulties. It is formulated with genuine raw materials and extra neutral alcohol (ENA)
- Helps in the treatment of gout
- Cures swellings and relieves joint pains
- Remedy for bronchitis and helps in providing relief from severe cough
- Useful in arthritis and treatment of facial paralysis
- Cures allergic irritation and swelling of the mucous membrane in the nose
- Useful in reducing the heaviness of legs
- Active ingredients: Ammonium Phosphoricum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.