Obesity and overweight treatment for you or your dear ones without any harmful side effects is possible only through Homeopathy. Obesity or being overweight is a disease characterized by abnormal body fat and affects roughly 15% of the India’s population. If you belong to this category start planning for an immediate course correction as long terms effects of obesity can create multiple medical problems. Obesity cause can be traced to factors like imbalance between calorie intake and consumption habit (that is you eat more and work less), age, sex, genes, psychological and mental makeup and environmental factors. Excess body mass and load leads to various health problems, like blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis and cardiovascular ailments.
Top Obesity Treatment Medicine Collections in Homeopathy
Obesity Facts – Regular Treatments (Drugs) Vs Homeopathy (alternative) treatment
Regular anti-obesity drugs operate through one or more of the following mechanisms and the US FDA cautions use of these products as their claims of safety and effectiveness are unsubstantiated.
- The European Medicines Agency in October 2008 recommended the suspension sale of a drug called rimonabant (Acomplia that alters appetite via a specific blockade of the endocannabinoid system) as the risks outweighed the promised benefits
- Sibutramine (Meridia), which acts in the brain to inhibit deactivation of the neurotransmitters, thereby decreasing appetite was withdrawn from the United States and Canadian markets
- Orlistat (also known as Xenical and Alli) was proved to Interfere with the body’s ability to absorb specific nutrients in food. It was being touted as a obesity products for its property to block fat breakdown and thereby prevent fat absorption
- Many OTC weight-loss products that work as a laxative can cause the blood’s potassium level to drop, which may cause heart and/or muscle problems
Homeopathic treatment is largely based on medicinal plants that are known to target five basic bodily mechanisms: managing or controlling appetite, inhibiting pancreatic lipase activity, stimulating thermogenesis and lipid metabolism, preventing adipogenesis, and promoting lipolysis. International Journal of Food Properties of 2015 suggests that consumption of recommended medicinal plants in the one prescribed form, and at an optimized evidence-based dosage, could possibly be part of a safe and effective complementary treatment for obesity
Effective Weight-Loss tips through Homeopathy
Obesity and overweight treatment in Homeopathy is different from other conventional treatments. While others focus on burning your body fat, homeopathy looks at your treatment holistically and primarily acts on body metabolism, thyroid function and hunger pattern. It is now widely regarded that Homeopathy acts effectively in obesity treatment, at multiple levels
- It stimulates the body metabolism to burn more fat, which means your body starts into an auto function mode to keep the house (your system) clean and clutter (excess fat and water content) free.
- It regulate the digestion process which is essential to ensure that the body is properly breaking down food (biological combustion) and not building up fat from behind while you sweat it out in the front
- Obesity and overweight treatment in Homeopathy works on your body as an anorexiant. This is required because more often than not people who go on diet or pound reduction regimen face the wrath of body withdrawal symptoms. This means your body fights back tricking your mind to go on binge eating.
Homeopathic remedies do not dissolve body fat, therefore exercise along with the right low carb (carbohydrate) diet is a must to ensure effective weight-loss. Homeopathic treatment lays emphasis on the patient profile and his pathological condition, so you can expect individualized treatment plan that suits your body profile and not one-plan-fits-all as in other modes of treatment.
How to lose body load fast surely and safely without any side effects? Check out our detailed weight loss guide with Phytolacca Berry Tablets here.
The top Homeopathic single remedies indicated for weight-loss are as follows
Phytolacca berry: considered a prime obesity solution in obesity and overweight treatment. It contains phyto-theraputic properties known to target body fat and glandular swellings. Recommended for people who suffer general soreness, bruised feeling, dizziness and syphilitic rheumatism
Helainthus Tuberosus: this plant has a high saturation value due to its high insulin content (up to 20% of tubers) and helps to dissolve obtispation
Calcarea Carbonica : a very effective ingredient to target excess fat in abdomen and slow body metabolism. Suited for patients who shows symptoms like being fatty, fair and flabby in appearance, large bellied with pale skin, tendency to perspire excessively, intolerant to cold air, peculiar eating habits including craving for boiled eggs , and frequently constipated
Natrum Mur: This medicine is prescribed by experts when the patient has excess fat in thighs and buttocks as compared to other parts of the body or has been under emotional stress. Other constitution related symptoms include heat intolerance, anemia, salt craving, weeping tendencies etc
Lycopodium: this is targeted for individuals having gastric troubles like constipation and flatulence, craving for sweet foods, hot foods etc. Due to excessive eating habits they have excess body mass & bloated abdomen. Mentally, the patient has a irritable nature prone to anger. It is one of the most useful homeopathic remedies for fat loss .
Fucus Vesiculosis : stimulates the thyroid gland that plays the most important role in fat metabolism in the body. Regulating thyroid gland is central to effective obesity and overweight treatment
Graphites: a stimulant that acts on the digestive tissues of the digestive organs and end the hypofunction of the main glands resulting in better secretions. Useful for women with delayed menstruation
Spongia Tosta: helps stimulate the performance of thyroid glands with its ingredient iodium against atheromatese development in vessels
Top homeopathic specialty products for obesity and overweight treatment are as follows
|Homeopathy Medicine Name||Indications|
|Bio India Figurin slimming Drops||FIGURIN is a speciality Swiss homeopathic formulation from HerbaMed, world leader in phytotherapeutics. It is a carefully selected combination of plant extracts and a natural homeopathic treatment to support the loss of weight. 100ML, Rs.1575/-|
|Bakson’s Dr Bakshi’s B28 Drops||Helps decrease the tendency in putting on excess weight due to faulty activity of the glandular system involving thyroid gland. Contains Calcarea carbonica, croton tiglium, fucus vesiculosis, Graphites, Natrum Sulph, Spongia Tosta. Comes in drops form. 30ml, Rs.135/-|
|Wheezals Go Slim A And B Drops||Removes disorders or metabolism effectively. Useful for Weight gain after parturition, menopause or thyroid disorders. A drops contains Phytolacca Berry 3x, Ammonium Brom 3x, Cal Carb 3x, Fucus Vesic 3x, Oxygraphis 3x. B drops contains calotropis 3x, Pulsatilla 3x, Thyroidinum 3x, Iodium 3x. 30ML, Rs.150/-|
|Fourrts Phytoslim Drops||Homeopathic formula to stay slim, contains Phytolacca 3x, Fucus vesiculosis Q, Thyroidinum 6x, Calotropis Gig Q. Comes in drops form. 30ML, Rs.120/-|
|Medisynth (dr.Beck & Koll US) Phytofit Forte Drops||Phytofit’s unique formula regulates the metabolism through proper oxidization of the adipose tissues to maintain the correct balance between food intake and weight gain. Contains phytolacca, fucus vesiculosis (non toxic goiter), Graphites, Kali Carbonicum (dropsy, fatty degeneration) 30ML, Rs.150/-|
|Dr.Raj Homoeo Bellytone Tablets||Homeopathy to reduce extra fat of belly and thighs, contains Graphites 3x, podophyllum 3x, Thuja Occ 3x, Kali Mur 3x, Sepia 2x. Side effect free, no contra indications. Size: 20gm, MRP: 100/-|
|Dr.Reckeweg R59 drops from Germany||Popular remedy for Obesity, tendency to put on weight due to faulty activity of the glandular secretion, adiposity (Overweight). May also be used to combat incipient goiter. Contains Calcium Carb, Hahnem D12, Fucus vesiculos D2, Graphites D12, Natrum Sulfuric D2, Croton tiglium D4, Spondia D3 Size: 22ML, Rs. 235/-|
|S B L B-Trim Drops||SBL’s B-Trim is a clinically proven product to fight obesity, helps improve metabolic rate and remove excess water content. Contains Calcera Carbonica 3x, Phytolacca Berry Q, Fucus vesiculosis Q, Thyroidinum 3x. Size: 30ML, Rs. 145/-|
|Doliosis D35 Figurel Drops||Helps to control overeating food cravings and fatigue.Composition: Antimonium Crudum 10x, Kali carbonicum 10x, Graphites 12x, Natrum carbonicum 10x, Lupulus Humulus 8x. Size: 30ML, Rs.120/-|
|Allen A39-ANTI OBESITY||Incipient Goiter, Obesity, Tendency to put on weight due to faulty activity of glandular secretion. Contains Phytolacca Berry Q, Fucus vesic Q, Graphites 3X, Calcarea Carb 3x, Spongia tosta 3x, Croton tiglium 3x, Natrum Sulph 3x. Size: 30ML, MRP: Rs.140/-|
|BLOOUME 13-FATOSAN DROPS||Blooume 13 reduces weight in patients of non-toxic goiter, reduces weight in obese people with tendency to catch colds, restores liver function in patients of chronic liver troubles, helps in reducing weight in obese people. Size: 30ML, MRP: Rs.130/-|
|Slimex Slimming Drops||Suitable for people with aptness for excess weight, post pregnancy weight gain, fatigue due to overweight, disproportionate bulging of figure especially around and belly. Size: 30ML, MRP: Rs.145/-|
|ADEL 13 FATTEX drops – obesity and over weight treatment from germany||ADEL 13 (FATTEx) drops helps to alter and normalize metabolism in adipose patients, Size: 20ML, MRP: Rs 235/-|
|Agom Chapala Obesity Cream and Oil||Agom Chapala Obesity Cream and Oil Concentrate helps control fat deposition by activating ‘Manipur Chakra’ in the body. Size: 100ml, MRP: 100/-|
|Dr Raj Phytotrim Drops||Dr Raj Phytotrim Drops Slimming Drops for Obesity. Reduces weight without fatigue. Stimulates digestion and absorption of food, effects on fat metabolism useful in post delivery weight gains. It maintains healthy weight. Size: 30ml, MRP: 130/-|
|Hahnemann pharma Slim Trim Drops||Hahnemann pharma Slim Trim Drops is a Homeopathy Drops for Excess body weight, bulging figure, lethargic disposition and lazy behavior, easily fatigued and tired in slight exertion. Size: 30ml, MRP: 115/-|
|Phytolacca berry Tablets from Bakson’s, Wheezal, Dr Willmar Schwabe (Germany), S B L, Dr.Vashisht, Dr.Raj, Schwabe India||Homeopathy Tablet contains Phytolacca Berry, an ideal fat and body mass reducer that contains caryophyllene, phytocalcin, isobetanine etc. regulates the excess body burden, stimulates metabolism, while maintaining weight. Acts as detoxification agent. It is indicated for excess body burden including post delivery weight gain. Reduces body weight by influencing and regulating the ADME (Absorption, Digestion, Metabolism and Excretion) process of the body.|
How to lose belly fat naturally
Is Belly fat dangerous to your health? Yes because it’s directly connected to three of the biggest killers – heart disease, Type 2 diabetes, and certain types of cancer. In research studies it is known to cause fatigue i.e., a higher waist circumference can zap your energy and health. Excess abdominal fat is linked to increased day time sleepiness and overall fatigue, hormonal imbalances, sleep apnea, sexual dysfunction, fatty liver and premature aging. Another Harvard study has linked the premature death of nearly 50000 women to higher waist circumference. Visceral belly fat (the type that wraps around internal organs including stomach) releases inflammatory molecules called interleukin 6; higher levels of these molecules are connected to increased level of C-reactive protein which in turn is connected chronic inflammation. Even though inflammation starts out as body’s way to protect itself when it becomes chronic causes cellular damage that ages our tissue and organs and can eventually lead to arterial stiffness and heart disease.
Tips for a flatter stomach
- You cant GET FAT OR STAY OVERWEIGHT without insulin. So keep insulin under control, Never overstimulate production of insulin that is known to push fat into body cells. ‘Keep away from food with hidden sweeteners and processed carbohydrates that chronically keep insulin level high and presence of belly fat. Limit you Carbohydrate intake to about 120 grams (6 servings) and sugar to 15 grams. Stick to this belly flattening sugar carb value, and steer clear of food full of sweeteners
- According to American Heart association and national institute of health the Ideal waist size for women should be 35 inches or less and in men it should be 40 inches or less. Specific to height , take your height in inches and divide by two- this will be your ideal waist circumference. For example if you are 5.5 feet in height (average Indian height), which is 66 inches, if you divide by two you get 33 inches – this is your maximum ideal waist circumference
- You don’t have to live the life of an athlete or eat like a bird to loose that belly fat. By choosing the right food and eating healthfully you can achieve a flat stomach without calorie counting and abdominal crunches. Indian food like Green Peas Curry, Marinated Paneer and Capsicum Subzi, Gajar Fansi, Low Soya Methi Masala, Calorie Nawabi Curry are some of the low calorie subzi’s that you can adopt
- All fat is not bad, it is an essential nutrient that enhances the flavor of food and transports minerals and minerals. The key is not to cut out all fats but to cut out bad trans fat and cut down on saturated fats (found in animal products such as meat & butter). Healthy fat improve our heart health and brain function and help us lose belly fat
- Abdominal crunches does not help lose belly fat. Exercise burn calories and speeds up your metablosim but your body does not burn fat from your abs because you are doing crunches. It only helps you lean and tone up your abdominal muscles which are located beneath the fat layer.
FAQ on Obesity, Weight Loss
|Will Skipping dinner or breakfast reduce weight?||Skipping dinner, breakfast will not help in weight reduction. In fact, over a period of time, our Body’s Basal Metabolic Rate goes down and weight will increase still more.|
|Will eating rice increase weight?||Eating rice has nothing to do with weight gain. We should eat food grown locally. Eg. Karnataka, Andhra, TN rice is staple food. People of South India naturally eat more rice. Punjab, Lucknow and other Northern places, people consume more of wheat rather than rice. Wheat is more local food for Northern people. Our body should get 70% nutrition from Carbohydrates. Rice is best source of carbohydrate and easily digested by our Digestive system|
|Low TSH hormone will increase weight.||This is the biggest myth. Low TSH value has nothing to do with Body weight. Slight variations in Hormone is something normal. Psychological factors will influence hormonal levels. I see many patients with TSH value above 150 still not gaining weight and leading absolutely normal life.|
|Groundnut oil is bad for health and eating oily foods will increase Cholesterol.||Groundnut oil is rich in Bioflavonoids. These will actually reduce Cholesterol. Due to using Over Refined oil, cholesterol levels are rising. Groundnut is more locally Grown for Indians rather than Olive oil, Soy bean oil etc. Groundnut oil is rich in protein, essential Fats and certain vitamins|
|Treadmill, working in gym, aerobics reduces more weight than walking.||Early morning walk is not just to burn calories. When we go out for walk in the morning, we breath more Oxygenated air. Stress will reduce, this inturn reduces stress hormones. Stress hormones deposit fat in belly, thighs. Not just fat, they increase Cellulite.|
|Drinking Milk, eating eggs, dry fruits increase weight?||Milk is the major source of calcium, Protein and B12. It also contain fats which are very necessary for our body. Dry fruits are rich in Fibres, Proteins and essentials fats. Eat natural foods rather than depending on supplements.|