Variolinum is a nosode prepared from small pox pustule. Nosode is a homeopathically prepared remedy made from an infectious disease product either directly from the bacteria or virus, or less directly from a tissue purported to contain it
As per Dr Vaishali Jain “Variolinum is a very effective medicine in aiding, curing & preventing smallpox”
It has many other uses
Dr K S Gopi recommends Variolinum for
Variolinum 200- Start small pox treatment with this remedy
Antimonium Tart 30 – After 24 hours the use of Variolinum , if fever is left , give it every two hours till the fever lasts
Variolinum 200 & Sarracenia Ix – These remedies are best for removing scars left by small pox , or chicken pox on the face
Hirsuitism; Variolonum 200, Saracenia Pur 1x- Give Variolinum 200 every fortnight and Saracenia 1x twice daily except on the day when Variolinum is given
- Active ingredients: Variolinum in different potencies
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Sugar Globules (pharma Grade)
- Prepared the traditional way using hand Succussion (freshly prepared)
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.