About St. George’s Bio-Combination 21 tablets
St. George’s Biochemic Combination Tablets BC21 helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphates and reduces all the signs and symptoms associated with tardy dentition. It helps children who are crying, obstinate, peevish during dentition and improves appetite and digestion. It is also useful in enhancing the overall growth of the body.
- Cures fever and increasing appetite in children
- Relieve from pain in the eat with red, swollen gums every time you try to eat something
- Helps in building the body and improves the digestion
- Effective in treating decaying teeth and reduces bad taste in the mouth
St. George’s Bio-combination Tablets BC 21 contents and their action:
- Ferrum phosphoricum – 3x Teething children with fever, Increases appetite. Bleeding from mouth and gums. Pains in teeth, with red, hot, swollen gums. Pains in the teeth after eating.
- Calcarea phosphorica – 3x Has to do with the growth of new tissues, blood, and bones. It supplies new blood cells and forms calcium. Complaints during teething. Sore gums. If the gum is pale it can be a sign of anaemia. For decaying teeth. Builds up the teeth. Bad taste in the mouth.
Adults should take 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day, children should take 1-2 tablets four times a day. Or, as directed by the physician.