Sarracenia purpurea (Pitcher-plant) is a remedy for skin problems, eye disorders. Also helpful in sick headache with throbbing pain in various parts, especially in neck, shoulders and head.
Sarracenia Purpurea is considered a specific homeopathic remedy for small pox (variola virus infection that causes red eruptions/blisters on skin and body). It aborts the disease as per Dr K S Gopi (a well known Homeopath in Kerala India).
- Small Pox (specific remedy)
- Skin problems
- Eye disorders
Active ingredients: Sarracenia Purpurea
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Traditionally made using hand succussion with fresh dilutions
- Each vial contains more than 220 pellets, more value for money
- Glass containers are better than plastic containers, USFDA approves them as they do not interact with medicine
- Globules made from pharma grade cane sugar (free of sulphur)
- From India’s leading brand, assured quality.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
India based customer buy here