About Lithium Muriaticum
Lithium Muriaticum is used to treat pain in the head, teeth, and chest. Burning eructations in the chest are also treated with this remedy.
- Feeling of dullness with pain in the right side of the head, the heat of face, and pain in the top of the head
- Difficulty in breathing from nasal catarrh
- Pain with dullness feeling in the back of the lower teeth
- Treating unwanted increased appetite with eructations of a sour taste
- Prickling sensation in the anus
Active ingredients: Lithium Muriaticum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.