About Kalium Bicarbonicum
Kalium Bicarbonicum is a homeopathic medicine used to treat conditions having Tenacious and slimy discharges. It helps in treating urinary disorders, respiratory problems as well as gastrointestinal problems.
- Treating pulsating pains in the head
- Rhinitis and coryza of an acrid nature
- Reducing dry feeling in the nose and throat which on going out in open air aggravates and also reduces violent sneezing
- Reducing pressure in the abdomen after eating food
- Treating gastric troubles alternating with joint pains and yellow colour vomiting
- Relieving the conditions of suppressed urine with pain in the back and mucus accompanies urine
- Pain in the back before urination
- Reducing morning stiffness and wandering pains in the extremities
Active ingredients: Kalium Bicarbonicum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.