About Justicia Adhatoda
Justicia Adhatoda is primarily used as a treatment of issues related to the respiratory system. It treats conditions of excessive cough and improves breathing in patients affected by coryza and dyspnoea. It is effective in reducing cough and clears congestion in the chest. It also helps in effectively treating a wide range of bronchial diseases.
- Respiratory disorders such as excessive cough and dyspnoea
- Reducing cough and relieving congestion in the chest. It is extremely helpful in reducing mucus which generally leads to excessive coughing
- Reliving the headache associated with cough and coryza
- Excessive sneezing associated with coryza and difficult breathing
- Relieving pain and dryness in the throat
Active ingredients: Justicia Adhatoda
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.