About Herniaria Glabra
Herniaria Glabra is an effective remedy for the treatment of urinary tract disorders and kidney stones. It treats issues most commonly associated with urinary tract disorders such as painful urination, increased urged to urinate, and pain in the areas surrounding the kidneys. It is also used to treat conditions associated with rheumatism and arthritis is commonly termed as a blood cleansing agent.
- Treatment of urinary infections such as cystitis and urethritis
- Contains astringent properties and it can be used to accelerate the healing of cuts and wounds
- Reducing the urgency to urinate and provides relief from pain during urination
- Pain associated with kidney stones and treating ailments associated with it
- Painful conditions caused due to arthritis and rheumatic pains
- Treating lung disorders, nerve pain, fluid retention, and treating gout
Active ingredients: Herniaria Glabra
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.