About Hemidesmus Indicus
Hemidesmus Indicus is a homeopathic remedy that is useful in treating disorders related to the kidney and urinary tract. It is useful in treating chronic rheumatism. It is also helpful in the purification of the blood.
- Providing relief from severe pain in the head
- Urinary disorders such as scanty urine with a burning sensation
- Conditions of painful urination with blood
- Reducing eruptions with odour and itching on male genitals
- Reducing eruptions on the forehead before menses in females
- Healing dry skin with rashes and eruptions
- Improving general health and reducing weakness and debility
Active ingredients: Hemidesmus Indicus
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.