About Geum Urbanum
Geum Urbanum is used in managing ailments associated with mouth, throat, gastro-intestinal tract and helps reduce irritation of the stomach and gut. Contains anti-inflammatory, antiseptic properties which can also be used in various skin infections.
- Infections of the pharynx and larynx and reduces irritation of the stomach and gut
- Abnormal vaginal discharges and healing gums and ulcers of the mouth
- Stomach disorders including diarrhoea, intestinal disorders and providing relief from irritable bowel syndrome
- Liver disorders and be used externally as a wash to haemorrhoids
- Reducing dark spots, freckles and breakouts
Active ingredients: Geum Urbanum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.