About Ferrum Muriaticum
Ferrum Muriaticum is a multi-purpose health remedy that is useful in the treatment of anaemia, enlarged spleen, worms, urine retention, and painful urination. It corrects disorders of the respiratory system and relieves acute symptoms of bronchitis.
- Anaemia and enlarged spleen and relieves ailments associated with it
- Stomach related ailments such as belching, stomachache, and vomiting
- Reducing high blood sugar that causes urine retention and pain while urinating
- Treating severe diarrhoea
- Preventing discharge of phosphates and red crystals in urine caused due to raises blood sugar levels
- Relieving cough and chest pain
Active ingredients: Ferrum Muriaticum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.