About Eugenia Caryophyllata
Eugenia Caryophyllata is a homeopathic remedy that has been used for its antifungal, antiviral, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. It can be used as a pain killer and effectively treats pains associated with rheumatism and arthritis.
- Anti-oxidant properties for protecting the cells from the damage caused by free radicals
- Anti-inflammatory properties for reducing swelling in the body and relieves pains associated with rheumatism and arthritis
- Abdominal disorders including nausea and vomiting and helps relieve pains associated with colic
- Clearing the stomach of foul gases and putrefied matter as well as flatulence
- Treating male sexual disorders including decreased sexual desire as well as impotency
- Relieving respiratory diseases and preventing the discharge of mucous
Active ingredients: Eugenia Caryophyllata
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.