About Eucalyptus Globulus
Eucalyptus Globulus is used to treat various health conditions with a marked effect on intestinal disorders, catarrhal conditions, and malaria. It can be used to treat influenza, high fever, and treats urinary disorders including excessive urination with urea. Eucalyptus can also be used to treat haemorrhage and can also be used to treat exhaustion and toxaemia.
- Conditions associated with coryza, sore throat and congestive headache
- Chronic catarrhal marked by runny nose and frequent sneezing
- Treating enlarged, ulcerated tonsils and inflamed throat
- Gastro-intestinal pains with diarrhoea and indigestion
- Nephritis and urinary disorders related to it such as pus and bloody urine
- Providing effective relief from congestion of the chest and treats conditions associated with bronchial asthma
Active ingredients: Eucalyptus Globulus
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.