About Erigeron Canadensis
Erigeron Canadensis effectively cures digestive disorders and is a highly beneficial remedy for the treatment of haemorrhoids and rheumatism along with other bodily ailments. Painful urination accompanied by bleeding and soreness in the bladder can also be cured using this remedy. It has diuretic properties and is a beneficial remedy for urinary disorders.
- Gastro-intestinal disorders such as dysentery, flatulence and nausea
- Healing skin-related disorders such as eczema and dry skin
- Treating burning sensation in the stomach with vomiting of blood
- Delayed menses and its associated ailments
- Bleeding and irritation of bladder in the women
- Relieving bleeding from nose and headache
- Inflammation of the tonsils and sore throat
Active ingredients: Erigeron Canadensis
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.