About Equisetum Hyemale
Equisetum Hyemale is highly effective in treating intestinal disorders with pain in the abdomen and the bladder which causes increased urgency and frequency to urinate. It is indicated in the soreness of testicles and provides relief from burning pain in the urethra during urination. It can also be used for treating a fever with nasal congestion and issues related to the respiratory system.
- Improving irritable moods with fatigue and exhaustion
- Relieving severe headache with pain in the upper part of the eyes
- Treating abnormal sounds in the ears with dull pain around the areas of the ears
- Relieving severe abdominal pains with increased desire to urinate
- Treating conditions associated with diarrhoea including watery stools
- Relieving pain in the kidneys with increased urination and pain in the bladder
Active ingredients: Equisetum Hyemale
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.