Damiana is an effective homeopathic remedy in the treatment of sexual disorders in men such as premature ejaculation and loss of sexual desire. It is used as an energy tonic and acts as an aphrodisiac for both men and women. It is also useful for the treatment of acidity and indigestion. It also helps in reducing inflammation of the mucous membrane.
- Sexual disorders in men and increasing sexual desire
- Treating back injury caused to due fall or any other physical accident
- Digestive disorders and soothing severe acidity in the stomach leading to loss of appetite and headache
- Painful migraines, injuries and prostatic affections
- Constipation and can be used as a laxative in gastric complaints
- Enhancing energy levels in both male and females and restores libido and sexual desire
Active ingredients: Damiana
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.