About Cuprum Sulphuricum
Cuprum Sulphuricum is a homeopathic remedy indicated in inoperable of uncontrollable tumour of non-epithelial tissue and can be used to relieve ailments related to it. It provides effective relief from unbearable pain in the forehead with severe pain in the root of the nose. It is useful in treating abdominal disorders such as chronic cases of nausea and vomiting and can also be used in treating chronic diarrhoea with ulceration. It is also useful in conditions like scanty and bloody urine.
- Conditions associated with tumour of non-epithelial tissue
- Abnormal discharge from the uterus with violent pains
- Respiratory disorders such as anxious and interrupted breathing with hacking cough
- Relieve chest pains with oppression and contraction of the chest
- Abnormal heartbeats with heartthrobs internally and loud heartbeats
- Burning ulcers in the mouth and throat with choking sensation in pharynx
Active ingredients: Cuprum Sulphuricum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.