About Cinchona Officinalis
Cinchona Officinalis (China) is effective in the treatment of weakness and exhaustion caused due to loss of vital fluids and exhaustive discharges. Cinchona has anti-inflammatory properties and it is used in the treatment of inflammation of kidneys and is highly useful in relieving pains associated with rheumatism and arthritis. Stomach disorders are also effectively treated with the use of Cinchona.
- Stomach disorders including nausea and vomiting
- Pain in the lower abdomen and treats conditions associated with flatulence
- Treating inflammation of the liver and can be used to cure jaundice
- Pain in liver associated with gallstones
- Digestive disorders including conditions of diarrhoea with bodily weakness
- Correcting disorders of the menses such as premature menses
- Curing symptoms of hay fever with profuse sweating
Active ingredients: Cinchona Officinalis
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.