About Carum Carvi
Carum Carvi is a homeopathic remedy that acts straight upon the intestinal muscles thereby soothing the digestive tract by expelling any gas in the bowel and is antispasmodic. Sudden unbearable pain, flatulence, and bloating are controlled by it. It acts as an expectorant and tonic for children to improve their appetite.
- Soothing digestive tract acting directly on intestinal muscles.
- Relieving colic, gripping pain, bloating, and flatulence.
- Improving appetite acts as tonic and expectorant
- Improving breast milk, to help people cough up phlegm.
- Complaints of skin, scabies.
- Heartburn, bloating, gas, loss of appetite, and mild spasms of the stomach and intestines.
- Relieving spasms in the stomach and intestines.
- Active ingredients: Carum Carvi
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.