About Capsicum Annuum
Capsicum annuum is a species of the plant genus. Capsicum is most commonly used for mucous membranes, producing a sensation of constriction, inflammation of petrous bone. It is also indicated in burning pains and general chilliness.
- Inflammation of mastoid and tenderness
- Burning with hot feeling in the throat with pain and dryness.
- Weak digestion with much flatulence
- Passage of bloody mucus with burning sensation
Active ingredients: Capsicum Annuum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician