About Calcarea Lactica
Calcarea Lactica is very effective for headaches and to cure troublesome symptoms of vasomotor rhinitis.
- Migraine with oedema, visual disorders, and dizziness.
- Zigzags and balls of light before the left eye, followed by dizziness and violent headache in the temple.
- Vasomotor rhinitis.
- Oedema of eyelids, upper lip, and hand.
- Active ingredients: Calcarea Lactica
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.