About Calcarea Caustica
Calcarea Caustica is a homeopathic remedy that is used for the treatment of multiple health conditions. It is strongly indicated in pains associated with rheumatism and arthritis and is also used to provide relief from toothache. It effectively cures spleen disorders and contains antibacterial properties that can be used for removing intestinal worms. It is also used in treating conditions associated with anaemia and reduces signs of fatigue and exhaustion.
- Excellent remedy to relieve severe cases of toothache with mucous coating in the mouth
- Relieves pain in the upper abdomen caused due to inflammation of spleen and liver
- Effectively provides relief from stomach pain with a sensation of nausea and vomiting
- Helpful in treating enlarged spleen and it’s related disorders such as chronic diarrhoea and caustica
- It can be used to treat conditions associated with haemorrhoids and relieves rectal pain
- Active ingredients: Calcarea Caustica
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.