About Calcarea Bromata
Calcarea Bromata is very effective in Gastric complaints in children, with brain congestion, Emaciation, and weakness. It is also suited to fair-haired and fat children who are of lax fibre, lymphatic, nervous, and irritable. Vomiting, diarrhoea, sleeplessness, fretfulness, and tendency to brain disease, indicates the action of Calcarea Bromata.
- Weakness with an aversion to every kind of work; indifferent and tired; sad and discouraged.
- In nervous and irritable children.
- Bleeding from the nose relieving the chest is an indication of Calcarea Bromata.
- Difficult and painful breathing is relieved with Calcarea Bromata.
- Sharp burning from tongue to stomach.
- It helps to remove the inflammatory products from the uterus.
- Active ingredients: Calcarea Bromata
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.