About Calcarea Arsenica
Calcarea Arsenicosa (Calcarea Arsenica) is most effective in tremulous and paralytic weakness, epileptic convulsions where the aura is felt in the region of the heart. It is also indicated in pain and sinking in the region of the heart followed by spasms, weakness, or vertigo, or momentary blindness.
- Violent rush blood to the head with vertigo and general spasm
- Eczema of face and scalp
- Pain in the spermatic cords, after exertion, and after drinking wine
- Pain at the approach of the menses, metrorrhagia.
- Grasping pain in heart, palpitation, with the heat of face.
Active ingredients: Calcarea Arsenica
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician