About Caffeinum Citricum
Caffeinum Citricum is a homeopathic medicine, primarily indicated in symptoms of restlessness and dizziness. It helps manage violent palpitations and anxiety with pulsation of the abdomen. Helps relieve feelings of construction of the neck and throat.
- Indicated in restless and dizziness with unable to stand erect
- Helps relieve palpitation and anxiety of the chest and relieves pulsation of the abdomen
- It can be used in trembling of all the extremities with pain and anxiety and helps relieve feelings of constriction of neck and throat
- Active ingredients: Caffeinum Citricum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.