About Cadmium Metallicum
Cadmium Metallicum is primarily used to treat severe fatigue and exhaustion of body. Severe cases of fatigue can lead to psychological disorder such as depression and anxiety and Cadmium Metallicum treats any such issues.
- Primarily used for the treatment of fatigue and exhaustion
- Restores energy in the body and prevents lethargy and procrastination
- It is also used for the correction of psychological disorders such as depression and improves mood
- Reduces the heaviness in the back and pain in the shoulder blades
- Strengthens and controls the trembling of the hands and feet
- Active ingredients: Cadmium Metallicum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.