About Branca Ursina
Branca Ursina is a homeopathic medicine which is used as a spinal stimulant. It helps in reducing headache and stomach pain with frequent vomiting. Skin eruptions with itching can also be healed using this medicine.
- Helpful in convulsions and reduces the joint pains
- Useful in flatulence and treats skin problems
- Soothes headache with drowsiness
- Treats abdominal pains
- Helps in case of bitter taste and eructation’s
- Useful in treating the inability to eat despite of good appetite
- Active ingredients: Branca Ursina
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.