About Bismuthum Sub Nitricum
Bismuthum Sub Nitricum is a homeopathic remedy that is useful in treating digestive disorders. It helps in reducing irritation and inflammation of the mucosal lining of the alimentary canal. It is also useful in the treatment of swollen gums and also helps in relieving toothache. Burning pain in the stomach accompanied by vomiting can also be relieved by its use.
- Provides effective relief from neuralgic pain in the head
- Helps in treating toothache and swollen gum
- Effective in healing ulcers on the side of tongue
- Helps in treatment of inflammation of the mucosal lining of the alimentary canal
- Helps in relieving stomachache and vomiting
- Useful in curing diarrhea with pain in the stomach
- Active ingredients: Bismuthum Sub Nitricum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.