About Bismuthum Oxydatum
Bismuthum Oxydatum is a homoeopathic remedy which is useful in treating ailments related to stomach. It helps in reducing physical and mental restlessness. Stomachache accompanied with nausea and vomiting can also be relieved by its use.
- Helps in reducing anxiousness and restlessness of the mind
- Helps in reducing inflammation of the mucosal lining of the stomach
- Helps in relieving irritation and burning pain in the stomach
- Effective in reducing offensive eructations and stomach pain
- Provides effective relief from nausea and frequent vomiting
- Reduces metallic taste and white coating of tongue in the mouth
- Active ingredients: Bismuthum Oxydatum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.