About Baryta Phosphorica
Baryta Phosphorica is a homoeopathic remedy which acts on all levels of mind and body and is useful in learning and communication difficulties. It is a useful remedy for children with shy and weak personality and feels inferior to others. It is an effective remedy for the cancer of the glands.
- Useful for children with shy and introvert personality
- Effective remedy for swollen glands and tumors of the glands
- Helps in reducing sensitivity to cold air and damp weather
- Helps in reducing learning and speaking difficulties
- Helps in reducing weakness
- Active ingredients: Baryta Phosphorica
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.