About Barosma Crenata
Barosma Crenata is a homeopathic medicine that has marked effects on the genito-urinary system with muco-purulent discharge. It works well on the bladder and prostatic disorders and helps to reduce white discharge in case of females.
- Reduces the inflammation of the urinary bladder and prostrate
- Reduces the burning and frequent urination with the irritation of the bladder
- Helps to reduce the formation of stony deposits and sediments in the kidney with severe pain while urinating
- Indicated to alleviate the infection of genital tract with inflammation of cervix
- Burning micturition and white discharge from vagina is reduces
- Active ingredients: Barosma Crenata
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.