About Baptisia Tinctoria
Baptisia Tinctoria is a useful homoeopathic remedy which helps in treating various health related complications. It treats debility, reduces high body temperature, treats malarial poisoning and extreme prostration. It is also an effective remedy for the symptoms associated with flu such as cold, cough and fever.
- Effective in the treatment of high fever, malarial poisoning and issues associated with influenza
- Useful in the treatment of thyroid fever at all stages and corrects vital fluid decomposition and rapid disintegration
- Has properties that forms anti-bodies which helps the body resist the invasion of bacillary intoxication that causes typhoid
- Highly effective remedy for the treatment of grade fevers accompanied by nervousness, chilliness and pain in head, back and limbs
- Effective in treatment of diarrhea and flatulence in stomach
- Active ingredients: Baptisia Tinctoria
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.