About Balsamum Peruvianum
Balsamum Peruvianum is a suitable remedy for bronchial catarrh. It helps in bronchitis with thick and creamy expectoration. Cough is loose. There is hectic fever with night sweats and irritating, short and scanty sputum. Key attributes of single homeopathic remedy Balsamum Peruvianum are Bronchial Catarrh, Debility and Fever.
- Nose – Profuse, thick discharge, Eczema with ulceration, Chronic, fetid, nasal catarrh.
- Stomach – Vomiting of food and mucus, Catarrh of stomach.
- Chest – Bronchitis and phthisis, with muco-purulent, thick, creamy expectoration, Loud rales in chest (Kali sulph; Ant tar), Very loose cough, Hectic fever and night-sweats, with irritating, short cough and scanty expectoration.
- Urine – Scanty; much mucus sediment. Catarrh of bladder (Chimaph).
- Relationship – Balsamum Tolutanum-the balsam of Myroxylon toluifera–(chronic bronchitis with profuse expectoration) (Oleum caryophyllum-oil of cloves-in profuse septic expectoration-3 to 5 minims in milk or capsules).
- Active ingredients: Balsamum Peruvianum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.