About Azadirachta Indica
Azadirachta Indica is a powerful homeopathy medicine mainly indicated for treating various types of skin diseases including blisters, scabies, leprosy, and irritating skin. It is also recommended for treating fever, fetid smell, flatulence, severe pain umbilical region. It is also called Neem which is grown in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and Nepal. It is bitter in nature and is prepared from the bark of the tree. Every part of neem tree has got medicinal properties. It is from Meliaceae family.
- Soothes irritating skin and cures acne, scars, blackheads
- Helps in treating bad breath
- Helps jn the treatment of scabies, fever, fetid nasal discharges and blisters of the skin
- Helps in reducing baldness and preventing dandruff
- Supports purifying the blood, blood flow and prevents blood clot
- Active ingredients: Azadirachta Indica
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.