About Aurum Muriaticum
Aurum Muriaticum symptoms are in the main identical with those of the metal, but some are peculiar or more pronounced in the one than in the other. The Muriatic element is seen in the heart symptoms; violent palpitations, sore aching, heaviness and sensation of rigidity in heart, hyperæmia from heart disease. Catarrhal and glandular affections are marked. Warts appear in various parts: on the tongue, on the genitals. Digestion is slow. Diarrhea after eating.
- Head ? Constant burning in whole head, l. side. Head hot; limbs cold. Pulling pains in forehead; tingling itching in that part.
- Eyes. Sudden blindness in childbed, Neuralgic pains in eye. Scrofulous phlyctenular ophthalmic. Chronic inflammation of margins of lids. Fistula lachrymal is.
- Ears?Music relieves. Burning and itching behind ears, night. Tinkling sound in ears followed by deafness, as if interior of ears were large and empty.
- Nose. Pressing pain in nose. Ozona scrofulous. Tingling, burning, and itching in nose; redness and inflammation, with itching, followed by desquamation; red swelling with ulcerated nostrils; dry yellow crusts and sensation of stoppage; yellow pus, sometimes below. Deep crack in all nasal; lupus.
- Active ingredients: Aurum Muriaticum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.